Company is working on microservices based system, implementing GraphQL role-based authorisation (via microservice).
Product has multiple frontends (for different user types): React App, React CMS, React Customer Sefl-service.
Frontend uses FP extensively with TailwindCSS as a library, crocks.dev for logic handling.
Want to get more details about company and projects?
Have a quick look at presentation - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4To--j0V0Dbz8FZ4cD0RwPchEHPQ71Z/view?usp=sharing
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years React, React.Native experience;
- 3+ years Backend experience Node, or PHP, or Scala;
- Microservices writing experience;
- Gherkin scenario writing;
- Experience with TailwindCSS;
- Jest BDD testing;
- Proficiency with Git.
- Would be a plus: DevOps skills, PHP Symphony.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces;
- Write clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests;
- Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product up to date;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front- and back-end architecture.